In 2019, Manhattan Institute renamed the Social Entrepreneurship Awards to the Civil Society Awards. Learn more here.
- Jose-Pablo Fernandez, Mexican Institute of Greater Houston, Houston, TX
- Temp Keller, Resources for Indispensible Schools and Educators, San Francisco, CA
- Joan Mazzotti, Philadelphia Futures, Philadelphia, PA
- Rev. Mack McCarter, Shreveport-Bossier Community Renewal, Shreveport, LA
- Wendy Kopp, Teach for America, New York, NY
Master of Ceremonies: Howard Husock, Director, Social Entrepreneurship Initiative, Manhattan Institute, Research Fellow, Hauser Center for Nonprofit Organizations, Harvard University
Introduction by Carl J. Schramm, President and Chief Executive Officer Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation