In 2019, Manhattan Institute renamed the Social Entrepreneurship Awards to the Civil Society Awards. Learn more here.
- John Sage, Bridges to Life, Houston, TX
- Elayne Bennett, Best Friends Foundation, Washington, D.C.
- Jane Leu, Upwardly Global, San Francisco, CA
- Redonna Rodgers, Center for Teaching Entrepreneurship, Milwaukee, WI
- Al Sikes, Reading Excellence & Discovery Foundation, New York, NY
Master of Ceremonies: Howard Husock, Director of Case Studies, Kennedy School, Harvard University, Contributing Editor, City Journal
Featured Speaker: George T. McDonald, Founder and President, The Doe Fund