In 2019, Manhattan Institute renamed the Social Entrepreneurship Awards to the Civil Society Awards. Learn more here.
- Chuck Colson, Prison Fellowship Ministries, Lansdowne, VA
- Gerald Chertavian, Year Up, Boston, MA
- Sara Horowitz, Working Today, Brooklyn, NY
- Amy Lemley, First Place Fund for Youth, Oakland, CA
- Chad Pregracke, Living Lands and Waters, Moline, IL
- Michael Tenbusch & Daniel Varner, Think Detroit, Detroit, MI
Master of Ceremonies: Howard Husock, Director of Case Studies, Kennedy School, Harvard University, Contributing Editor, City Journal